Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Support CIB forecasting, planning and articulation of results. This includes partnering across all CIB sub lines of business to ensure lines of business (“LOB’s”) produce forecasts that align to latest corporate and business level objectives.
- Partner closely with central team and line of business controllers to understand closing month/ intramonth actuals; ensure latest actuals are basis of forecasting/ planning assumptions.
- Support production of monthly, quarterly senior level overviews which articulate CIB total results with a focus on total CIB balance sheet trend results, liquidity trends, net funding trends, quarterly NII results as well as the underlying business drivers
- Provide P&A support for CIB Treasury Product Control function; this includes surveying revenue and balance sheet projections and coordinating deliverables across stakeholders
- Partner across line controllers to coordinate offline weekly/monthly balance sheet projections for spot and average asset and liability balances as well as provide support in gathering liquidity forecast inputs
- Support ad-hoc requests around growth initiatives as well as investor day and press release presentations.
- Provide control oversight for Mumbai-based CIB Treasury team. Guide and develop skills of Mumbai location junior team members. Ensure team resiliency through cross-training, documentation, and process.
- Critically assess all on-going workstreams to ensure process efficiency and control. Serve as primary filter on new requests and act as lead point of accountability for outgoing work from team.
- Liaise, partner and build strong relationship with key stakeholders across P&A and line controller teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. Relevant experience in Stress Reporting, Liquidity Management, Treasury, Risk Management, Planning & Analysis, Reporting or Controller roles.
- Familiarity with CIB Balance Sheet products, liquidity concepts is a must
- Understanding of Investment Bank and its core lines of business is a plus
- Inclination to adapt to technology initiatives. Knowledge of reporting tools (i.e. Qlikview and/or Alteryx) is a plus
- Ability to work with large databases
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
- Results-orientated without compromising control and detail
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Thrives on challenges in a fluid working environment
- Actively listens and assimilates broad ranging information quickly