CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Define and analyze end-to-end business flows & requirements from each line of business.
- Promote the benefits of centrally cash managing the nostros and how the New business team will enhance the governance model on the Nostro
- Support onboarding of Cash nostros into cash management.
- Create and maintain project plans, drive accountability, and ensure target deliverable dates are achievable by the global operations team
- Detailed analysis and recommendation for potential blockers to project timelines
- Escalate deliverable delays
- Drive progress on tasks and action items through regular status meetings with business partners
- Organize cross functional meetings to review tasks and deliverables with the appropriate team members and work collaboratively with team members and cross functional groups
- Education and partnering with various Line of Businesses, ensuring increased awareness of Cash Management Standards and its requirements
- Strong written/oral communication skills to engage with our internal teams including senior management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving approach with strong operational knowledge
- Execution focused and risk aware. Challenge the status quo and be persistent in implementing project plans.
- Ability to prioritize, drive results, and influence team members in a cross functional, diverse environment
- Process design. Understand the strategic objective and work to a pre-agreed framework
- Problem solver who has the ability to articulate clear and workable solutions
- Escalates issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Promotes partnership; encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos
- Basic SWIFT routing knowledge and understanding of payments workflows across multiple regions
- Knowledgeable of banking functions, specifically, in one or more of the following areas: Finance, Network, Reconciliations, Cash Management, Cash Operations, Risk and Controls
- Analysis. Ability to source, manipulate and analyse large data sets. Present finding in a compelling manner and plan effective remediation. Excel, QlikView tableau experience is desirable.
- Experience of the following application: MagicDraw, Confluence/Jira, Microsoft products and Business intelligence applications such as Tableau/QlikView
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.