CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Perform reconciliation to identify the reason for Cash and Stock breaks and reach out to businesses to close the breaks
- Book Paydowns/Drawdowns and Interest rate resets in Geneva to match trade booking system
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our client base and building relationships with Technology and product Development
- Assist with Audit requests (client and internal)
- Ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required documentation
- Ensure that all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies are complied with across all groups
- Create, maintain and update procedures for client specific deliverables
- On-going review of daily controls and communication of any new training or procedural changes to your team
- Graduates with good academic record.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate
- Knowledge of Advent Geneva is required; Bloomberg is a plus
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization.
- Must be able to work under pressure and able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good time management skills.
- Added advantage of Global Custody/Prime Brokerage.
- EMEA Shift
1.30 pm to 10.30 pm (adjust +/- 1 hour for daylight savings)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.