CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Job Title- NCT
Location - Jaipur
- The ideal candidate in Role for Fixed Income Securities will perform activities related to Trade Life Cycle of Fixed Income Securities, Trade enrichment/Settlement for UK and US markets.
- Role has an extensive responsibility to handle Key Client queries and end to end resolutions.
- Process Control checks and Reporting Functions
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Responsibility for the Back Office operations for Settlement under Fixed Income product, Understands the importance of TAT/SLA’s and proactively works towards maintenance of the same.
- Liaising with Domestic Agents, Middle offices, Traders, Counterparties, Frankfurt, London and other internal counterparts via mail and phone to ensure smooth settlements.
- Gain Expertise in processing in end-to-end life cycle of Trades
- Understands and effectively manages risks through timely and accurate escalation and resolution of key issues.
- Ability to work in partnership with various support team, Key stakeholders and should be able to lead key projects
- Managing client/SA/MO/TA escalations and mitigating the process risks
- Responsible for responding to ad-hoc issues or client queries on a timely basis, ensuring all communications have been responded to before end of day.
- Ensure process documentation is relevant and updated regularly for your process to audit standards.
- Actively supports transformation and/or optimization initiatives to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of process.
- Be a Team player and support your wider team mates at all times.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of services to clients
- Reporting Multiple MIS
- Good communication Skills
Your skills and experience
- 2 + years of experience in Investment Banking Operations/Financial Services
- Working knowledge of various financial products – knowledge of Fixed Income products will be an advantage
- Previous experience with Capital Markets/Banking Operations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Should understand the Debt Markets.
- Detail-oriented, proactive & be able to work under pressure
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.