Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Facilitate the Valuation Process in the Private Equity, Credit, and Real Assets segments
- Value financial instruments and complex corporate securities
- Analyze equity/debt/commodities financial market data history and other quantitative techniques
- Develop a deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge throughout Apollo
- Coordinate with third party valuation firms and deal teams to create accurate, timely valuations
- Validate and update valuation models as well as inputs, and assess applicable methodologies
- Create summary materials highlighting significant changes/events and industry analyses, to be presented to the valuations committees for their review and approval of all valuations
- Perform advisory valuation services to various business units on an ad hoc basis
- Produce senior management reports summarizing the results of the fund’s performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly timeframe
- Review and update Fund reports and Marketing materials sent to existing/potential investors
- Generate detailed materials and responses for Investor meetings, inquires and surveys
- Prepare documentation in support of compliance with SOX and external audit requirements.
Qualification:- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or CFA with Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.