Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
• Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
• Be part of a team that would execute the above referred projects for a variety of clients across industries.
• Experienced professionals would also independently execute the above referred projects with direct supervision of a Manager.
• Determine, or participate in determining, audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results. Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
• Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program.
• Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of controls.
• Determine whether areas reviewed / audited are performing control activities in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
• Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
• Post graduate qualification as an MBA or CA. CFE, CIA, or CISA a plus.
• Robust interpersonal skills
• Validated influencer and communicator with partners at all levels
• Robust written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
• Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
• Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
• Position requires the ability to conduct compliance, operational and / or financial audits from start to finish. This includes drafting of audit program, conducting entry conference with auditee, performing audit testwork, conducting exit conference with auditee, and drafting the written report.
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Robust understanding of the risk, audit and controllership domain
• Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
• Willingness to travel on client projects for 25% of the time.