Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
Apply incoming payment receipts to appropriate customer accounts by using SAP in parallel with bank transmission reports
Offset payments against open items (e.g. invoices) by using bank transmission reports, customer remittance details sent via fax or email, or customer check images
Monitor and organize functional mailboxes while archiving data as needed
Provide timely support for internal and external audit requests
Create and file daily cash application folders
Archive hard copies and save electronic copies to the server in a periodic manner to ensure proper document retention
Monitor and investigate any missing reports
Process payment discrepancies in accordance with business rules in SAP
Compare daily bank transmissions against bank listings to ensure all expected receipts are processed accurately
Monitor and investigate any suspected missing transmissions and communicate with process specialists where needed
Liaise with receivable specialists and credit managers to resolve payment issues
Support settlement service questions by working with receivable specialists, credit managers, and other personnel from the finance organization
Oversee and monitor the functional mailbox to provide timely responses to all questions and/or corrections received from receivable specialists, credit managers, Process SMEs or other personnel
Provide root cause analysis for work process issues
Provide ideas to improve and enhance work processes to the team lead
Account reconciliation (Black line) preparer as delegated by the I2C RoA Team Leader
Participate in continuous improvement initiatives by executing tactical activities
· Understand the Credit Management stored in SAP Business Partner. It consists of the Credit Profile, General Data and Credit Segment Data.
· Day to day review & acknowledge the blocked orders as per request.
· Order release related to credit blocks for different types of customer payment methods. Communicate with appropriate stakeholders in case of additional supporting required to resolve the issues
· Payment receipt acknowledgement, cross verify with bank statement & customer account in the system.
· Risk assessment and GAP analysis, Correct Reason needs to be applied before releasing the order
· Understand the business practices related to Sales & Collections.
· Analysis the Customer’s credit assessment Credit limit, Payment Terms, Security deposits.
· Constantly keep the sales person, CSR & CFS informed on their AR and past due position to channelize effort towards collection.
· Ensure accuracy and integrity of all accounting transactions.
Qualification:- B. Commerce with Minimum 5+ years working experience in Accounting, with SAP knowledge.