CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
This position is for Outsourcing Program Design & Process Improvement team that is responsible to partner with line of business, technology, operations, controls, legal, tax and compliance to establish an efficient framework across the organization, implement controls and process efficiencies, and reporting to support successful implementation of tactical and strategic change efforts.
- An organized and structured approach to projects and solving problems
- Good verbal communication and influencing skills
- A self-starter mentality with the confidence to drive issues through to completion
- Can balance new priorities and ongoing initiatives without a loss of quality or attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and highly results oriented
- Experience or knowledge on tools like COGNOS, Qlikview, Tableau, Alteryx, Xceptor, Python, Sharepoint
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.