Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- The data scientist/analyst will support DSS in the areas of advanced data analytics.
- The analyst will be required to provide support in client engagement and data analysis, create dashboards, benchmarking.
- Need strong power point, excel modeling skills, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, work effectively with people at all levels, and communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Experience in the areas of Operations Management in industry verticals such as Oil & Gas/ Chemicals/ Utilities/ Mining & Metals would be an added advantage.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in Data insights generation & storytelling,
- Knowledge in predictive models using R/Python etc, SQL, Tableau/Power BI, data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation.
Location:- Mumbai/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Chennai, India