Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
The Private Markets team in Professional Services is looking for a Data Transformation Analyst I who can deliver results in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will work closely with the Project Managers of our global teams to ensure the successful completion of on-boarding of Private Equity / Credit / LP / GP and Venture Capital Clients to iLEVEL platform. The Data Transformation Analyst will collaborate with team members from several departments to ensure the successful completion of implementation and optimal use of the PCM solution.
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- The individual should possess excellent communications skills as this role demands multiple client interactions
- The individual will act as an extension of US- and UK-based client deployment team, helping to implement, customize and enhance the ‘Portfolio Monitoring and Reporting’ services provided to Private Equity clients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel - should display strong knowledge in advanced excel functions.
- Understanding of Capital Market structure with more focus on Private Capital Market and Financial Accounting
- Must be able to interpret various types of financial reports; e.g.: valuation reports, financial statements, portfolio summaries, fund analytics etc.
- Question and understand requirements and then be concise and analytical in the design of the reporting related to that data
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exhaust all resources before contacting the team lead.
Main Responsibility areas:
- Dealing with confidential data
- Prepare financial reports, templates, configure portal as per PE/VC clients’ requirements.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the client’s platform, its capabilities and features, and its application.
- Work on the multiple client implementations simultaneously & efficiently and dealing with confidential client data.
- MBA specialized in Finance with 0 to 2 years of relevant client facing and project management experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Understanding of financial reporting and statement analysis
- Alternative investment/private equity knowledge
- Experience and confidence in facilitating client working sessions and other public speaking situations
- Financial modelling knowledge is plus
- Experience with softwares like QVAL, iLEVEL and iVal is an added advantage for the role
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.