CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Executive I - Accounts
Manager – Accounts
N/AS or A/AS or A/SA or N/SA
Jobs Reporting Into
Senior Manager - Accounts
Ø Accounting of inter-company recoveries and preparation of inter-company eliminations and reconciliations.
Ø Accounting of Corporate Social Responsibility expenses and related disclosures.
Ø Assisting in preparation of company’s consolidated financials on a monthly basis.
Business Responsibility Areas
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas)
Key Performance Indicators
1. Inter-company accounting -
a. Accounting of periodic recoveries and collections relating to international business units on a timely basis.
b. Ensuring hygiene at the inter-company level with monthly reconciliations of balances.
c. Sharing deliverables with Consolidation team for inter-co eliminations on a timely basis.
d. Preparation of Related Party Report and relevant disclosures on a timely basis.
e. Preparation of Overdue report and followup with international subsidiaries for release of remittance
2. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Accounting –
a. Monthly accounting of CSR and Non-CSR expenses
b. Review of CSR proposals to check the commercial viability as well as verifying it with the requisite documentation. Direct communication with Plants to get an understanding on the ground level working as well as feasibility of the project.
c. Preparation of CSR MIS and circulating it to hierarchy for review
d. Preparation of CSR disclosures on a periodic basis
3. Consolidation - Assisting consolidation team on monthly basis for preparation of Consolidated Statement of Profit/Loss and MIS on performance of APL Group companies.
4. Projects – to assist seniors in 1-2 IT projects in a year and drive them till completion.
5. Statutory Audit – To co-ordinate with Statutory Auditors and provide necessary details for statutory audit
Scope of Work
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend):
b) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide)
· World wide
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
· Company wide
· P&L team and IBU Finance team.
· Accounting team of International units
Role Requirements / Specifications
· Familiar with MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and SAP-ERP
· Quick learner, organised working style, good communication skills
· Knowledge of IND AS