CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Executive I – Accounts
Manager - Accounts
N/AS or A/AS or A/SA or N/SA
Jobs Reporting Into
Ø Assisting in preparation of company’s standalone P&L on a monthly basis. Post preparation performing GL scrutiny and variance analysis.
Ø Accounting of investments purchased and sold by the Company.
Ø Providing details for statutory audit by coordinating with plants/sales locations/RDCs etc.
Business Responsibility Areas
(Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas)
Key Performance Indicators
1. Assist the team in monthly P&L preparation by posting/reviewing provisions received from all functions. Post preparation performing GL scrutiny and variance analysis.
2. Investment Accounting - Accounting of investments done, redemption of investments and dividend received on the investments done by the Company. - Obtaining periodical confirmation from the Mutual Fund agencies and reconciling them with the books of accounts.
3. GL Scrutiny and reconciliation – a. Periodical review of the GLs that are assigned to validate the reasons for variation in the GL balances, completeness of transactions posted and accuracy of monthly provisions etc. b. Ensure accounting hygiene of the GLs assigned through proper and timely reconciliation and clearing of open items.
4. Statutory Audit – To co-ordinate with Statutory Auditors and plants/sales locations/ other functions and provide necessary details for statutory audit
5. Projects – to assist seniors in 1-2 projects in a year and drive them till completion.
6. Team player- Most importantly should drive all efforts towards timely completion of teams tasks and meeting timelines.
Scope of Work
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend):
b) People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports):
c) Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ State-wide / Area-wide)
· Country wide
d) Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide / Sub-function-wide / Other):
· Company wide
· All locations (sales and manufacturing), Internal Audit, Corporate Finance, IT
· Statutory auditors, group companies
Role Requirements / Specifications
· Graduation degree in Accounts and Finance
· Good conceptual clarity on accounting logics
· Good communication skills
· MS-Office usage skills
· Should be a team player and should have a positive attitude towards the company and towards work
· Managing effective relationships