CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Financial Accounting Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Provide support for financial accounting related matters for lines of business and control functions
- Review basic activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts, financial statements and regulatory reports
- Gather financial data for financial and regulatory reports
- Review data from the general ledger, unit reports and various financial systems to ensure accuracy
- Receive direction from managers and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of financial control functions in accordance with the company's internal control policies
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Qualified CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA with 3-5 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting.
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Financial reporting and analysis experience.
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Knowledge of USA regulatory agencies (ie SEC, OCC, FED) and related reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles: statutory and GAAP compliances with values, policies, and standards.
- Analyze past results, perform Variance Analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.