CA, CMA, MBA
Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Solid end user knowledge of core US Regulatory Weekly and Quarterly Reporting. Report Owner experience would be helpful, with the ability to work on preparing and reviewing data received from Business Controllers & G/L with specific emphasis on the FFIEC031,FR Y9C, FR2900
- Candidates should have solid analytical skills. It would be helpful if these candidates have some exposure to other related Regulatory disclosures – FFIEC101, 102 and Pillar 3 etc.
- Candidates will be expected to leverage data quality analysis skills, and knowledge of tools like SQL, SAS, and Toad etc. would be helpful
- Candidates will support report generation and filing SEC returns (10Q and K), or other Regulatory Reporting.
- Preparation of the Treasury International Reports (TIC).
- Candidates will be expected to develop SME knowledge of the main Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Support preparation of info to board level financial summaries
- Candidates may partner with Corporate Accounting Policy, Business Controllers and the Regulatory Interpretations Team to ensure that consistent adherence to regulatory rules including assessment of scheduled changes.
- The Analyst will support compliance with requirements under the Company’s Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework
- Provide support and input to impact of reporting deficiencies and related issue remediation.
Qualifications:- Qualified CA//ICWA/MBA preferred with up to 3 to 5 years of experience.