CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Finance & Accounting Coordinator...
In this role, you will:
- Support less experienced staff to drive overall effectiveness of team in preparing data and assisting in research on product line, operational, and strategic planning
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes.
- Provide interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff
- Escalate non-routine questions to more experienced management
- Interact with Finance team, functional area and business partners on a wide range of information
Required Qualifications, US:
- 1+ years of Finance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Finance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with effective written and verbal communications with an onshore team
- Ability to prioritize and think critically to raise and provide input to resolve operational accounting issues for tactical efficiency
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to track deadlines and submissions on time
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Qualified Commerce Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- General ledger experience.
- Ability to trace and investigate transactions to resolve questionable data and apply corrective actions when necessary
- @ RWF22
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.