Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM
• Ensure monthly activities assigned during financial month-end close are completed within timelines & with accuracy.
• Handling of Payroll Accounting operations which includes processing of Journals, reconciliation preparations and Month End Close activities.
• Timely completion of preparation / review of assigned complex account reconciliations.
• Ensure that GL accounting and operations comply with the Keysight's Accounting and Finance Manual and related SOX Controls. Would also be expected to have a good knowledge of Keysight's Accounting and Finance Manual topics which are owned by Payroll Accounting team.
• Would be involved in supporting the team lead on acquisitions from Payroll Accounting team’s perspective.
• Should be able to drive projects which are cross functional in nature and involving teams in different geographies.
• Good Communication skills (written and spoken).
• Self-driven, positive attitude, flexible to work on multiple tasks.
• Should be able to draw linkages/dependencies to other teams and look for opportunity/ideas to improve the current processes.
• Should be a good team player.
• CA-Intermediate / MBA and Bachelor's degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration - 5-6 years’ work experience (preferably from an MNC environment and/or international accounting firm previously).
• Exposure to Oracle will be added advantage to the applicant.