CA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, techniques and theories of financial reporting and internal financial controls.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
• Expected to quickly understand nuances of other related work that arise
• Report drafting & reviewing ability
• Communicate extensively, within as well as with outside stakeholders
The person is expected to have sound knowledge of GL accounting, Reconciliation.
Working Experience in ERP will be added advantage.
Advance Excel Skills will be added advantage.
Qualification:- CA, ICWA with 0 - 3 years of experience.