Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Work requires knowledge of the theories, principles, practices and terminology of accountancy.
- Knowledge of Tally/ ERP Is essential.
- Knowledge of MS- office (Word, Excel etc.) is essential.
- Ensuring accurate records for all daily transactions
- Ensuring a proper record keeping and documentation for all the transactions, including handling day to- day operational finance activities like advances to employee , timely settlement of employee claims , vendor payments
- Month end closure and review of books of accounts as per the accounting standards to ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy
- Ensuring intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheets
- Reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank statement
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Handling several due diligence, audits, both internal and external.
- Assist with budget preparation
- Preparation and submission of various banking compliance reports as per the monthly/quarterly due date.
Qualification:- CA with 0 - 4 years of experience.
Interested candidates can directly apply or share their cv to email@example.com