CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
To lead the credit and collections department, ensuring that cases are handled appropriately and according to company policy.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing.
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department.
- Ensuring timely closing of books - Month end closing.
- Preparing monthly schedules.
- Preparing Audit schedules.
5 - 8 years
1.Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
2.Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
3.Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
4.Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
5.Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
6.Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
1.The ability to perceive unfavorable conditions and have the capacity to identify and initiate alternatives to circumvent such situations.
2.Critical thinking, decision making, and learning skills are helpful.
3.Good time management and personal management skills.
4.Ability to lead the development team and should be self-driven for performance.
5.Good analytical skills.
6.Ability to work independently and lead the team
1. Strong knowledge of debt collections
2. Strong ability to initiate reposession proceedings
3. Good knowledge of workig with credit Bureau
4. Good knowledge of federal and state laws
Job Code: KL-AKSNPQ6U
India’s largest auto-tech company and a one stop shop for an integrated auto- ecosystem play, to provide exceptional consumer experience through best-in-class product and tech innovations. With more than 91 million in monthly traffic, 52 million monthly unique visitors, 3.5 million YouTube subscribers and more than 10 million mobile app downloads, GirnarSoft group has become the largest consumer facing auto tech company in the country with 86% of the New Car Buyers who research online come to CarDekho.com. The Company is also a pioneer in introducing specialized portals like TyreDekho.com, TrucksDekho.com and CollegeDekho.com.
Presence in international markets under the brand names of ZigWheels and OTO, covering diverse countries such as Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia. OTO.com is the number one auto site in Indonesia.
We are looking for Tigers to roar!
If you believe you’re born to innovate great things. Well, you have come to the right place.
1. Largest online auto platform and only company providing end-to-end customer value proposition for automotive purchase
2. Phenomenal growth story: Net Revenue grew 45% y-o-y in Q4FY21; Series E funded; recently entered the Unicorn club
1. Opportunity to make a real difference supplemented by great camaraderie, autonomy at work and super-fast speed to action
2. Avenues to explore self-interests / strengths and land in the right role
1. Humble, Capable and visionary leadership
2. Top-notch Advisory Board
1. High on meritocracy: You hustle, you perform, you get rewarded
2. Deep rooted values (DELITE – Decisive, Empathy, Lean, Innovative, Trustworthy, Excellent Customer Service)