CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Worker Type: Employee
Performs end to end financial process of Group Head Office Finance Entities.
- Performs end to end financial process of head office entities of QBE including payments, bank reconciliations, journals and financial reports.
- Prepares hedging analysis to aid management in making decision on entering derivatives to minimize loss on foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prepares financial statements, tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Prepares audit file to be used for external audit.
- Demonstrates time management and critical analytical skills.
Application Close Date: 30/07/2022 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.