Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Job Title- Associate
This is a role within CB CFO, where the candidate will be accountable for managing monthly financial forecasting and reporting, performing variance analysis with comments and annual planning and budgeting. The products covered are Corporate Bank products like Trade Finance and Lending, Cash Management, Trust and Agency Services, Securities Services.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Perform monthly Flash and Forecast close activities for Corporate Bank
- Review/Produce monthly financials based on Flash and Forecast at Corporate Bank level
- Review/Produce monthly financials and various MIS reports based on Flash, Forecast and Actuals at Corporate Bank and sub-products of Corporate Bank within agreed timelines
- Perform annual planning and budgeting for Corporate Bank
- Perform Restatement and Restructuring activities within Corporate Bank
- Perform various Financial analysis versus agreed benchmark comparisons and explain the same with meaningful commentaries
- Execute Adhoc queries from Finance/Business
- Address any audit related queries
- Review work performed by analysts in the team.
- Identify process gaps and suggest / implement improvements
- Coach new joiners in the team
- Cross train colleagues and create back-ups for all tasks
- Participate in weekly / monthly conference calls with onshore counterparts
- Prepare, update and review process documentation
- Participate in various bank wide and franchise initiatives
Your skills and experience
- Ensure teamwork culture is practiced.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written) & strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized & able to clearly present results of work.
- Being client orientated and helping to add value.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.