Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, tax and GL data, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Meets with organizational unit/department managers to discuss and establish timelines and methodologies for completing reporting.
- Researches and compiles data to forecast and prepare annual and monthly budget projections for a division or similar group of organizations.
- Tracks expenses and tax on a monthly basis, comparing actual figures and makes necessary adjustments.
- Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Gathers and analyzes current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Qualified CA would be preferred with relevant experience.