CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Financial Control Associate
- Hone your skills as you provide control of our financial ledger
- We’ll look to you to support change initiatives, process improvements and in system implementations
- You’ll be exposed to experts across the Finance function, putting you in a unique position to build a credible professional network that will open the door to excellent career developments
What you'll do
In this role you’ll be responsible for the delivery and integrity of monthly financial information, statutory and external reporting, value added commentary and analysis for your business area. You’ll provide, support and input into the end to end control and ownership of franchise and legal entity balance sheets for your business area, fixed assets accounting, and project accounting and reporting.
Along with this, you’ll provide legal entity recharge accounting including full substantiation and reconciliation of the balance sheet, and profit and loss accounts within a controlled framework.
In this role you’ll:
- Investigate process or system issues
- Undertake activities assigned on a timely basis and highlight and process improvement opportunities
- Support systems testing, such as user acceptance testing and system or process improvement initiatives
- Ensure all reports and outputs relating to reconciliations are produced on time and are of high quality
- Provide input to and support process improvements, ensuring existing work and development activities are the focus of continuous improvements
- Prepare month-end accounting, such as journals preparation, reviews and account reconciliation
The skills you'll need
To excel in this role, you’ll need a qualification in a quantitative discipline, such as a MSc Statistics, Masters with Economics or PhD in Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
You'll also need:
- Python programming skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A proactive approach
- To be comfortable working in a fast paced environment