Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
• Implement accounting controls and manage their governance
• Compile and analyze financial information for FX, Rates and Credit products, review daily Pnl and Balance sheet controls and work closely with the team to resolve issue, escalate them where needed and be accountable for daily Pnl and Balance sheet production
• reconcile trade capture system feeds to the general ledger and manage journal entries.
• Provide P&L commentary of mark to market P&L including Market drivers-
• Review RSBPL Scallops
• prepare financial statements and other financial reports for the business and external auditors
• collaborate on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
• comply with requests from internal and external auditors, Internal testing teams
• Innovate through agile working and automation
• Month end close of Pnl and balance sheet, trial balance substantiation including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves.
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, Master’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience.