Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Safeguard accuracy of contracts and customer data in Salesforce
- Evaluate and review the contracts and deal before they are finalized within the deadlines
- Prepares and communicates information regarding contract status, risk, compliance, modifications, deviations, negotiations, and completion or termination
- Implement data quality audits and follow up procedures where necessary
- Problem solving and deal with data issues
- Liaising with internal teams to seek answers / understand the issue and working towards resolution
- Role will include support to multi-regions and teams / stakeholders
- Participate in team and/or 1:1 meeting, share updates with management and stakeholders
- Enforce all company initiatives in standardization of new policies and procedures
- Additional responsibilities and projects assigned, as needed.
Qualification:- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce & Accounting preferred with 1-3 years, with prior experience in accounts receivable operations, reporting and analysis.