CA, CMA, MBA
Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Performing analysis of business performance versus Plan and forecast .
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Hubs / Countries / functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance.
- Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as per business / function’s request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning & forecasting and Supporting audits.
- Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions and Optimize own performance to increase .productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Finance and/or Accounting. CMA/CA/ MBA Finance preferred
- 1+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Thorough / detail oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO modules preferred
- Experience with MS Office.