Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
- Own and deliver Month end closing, Monthly Performance Reporting, Latest Views, Forecast and Annual Operating Plan by effectively collaborating with multiple stakeholders across markets/businesses including Business Partners and other FP&A teams.
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely in-depth business insights by forward-looking analysis, and by translating variances in financial and non-financial KPIs for senior leadership in Markets and Business to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Partner proactively in the Philips FP&A transformation and value creation journey; co-own the global FP&A priorities and identified CoE projects – both foundational and breakthrough projects, and provide project leadership and support for timely project delivery
- Philips GBS priorities: Own the KPI’s, meet the individual targets in terms of FTR, OTD, customer satisfaction and consistently maintain top-quartile GBS performance trends
- Stakeholder management: Engage with Philips heads of finances and business partners across markets/businesses.
- Champion lean thinking and tools for operational excellence and productivity.
- Drive automation and standardization through systems and tools to maximize efficiency and actionable insights. Ensure quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
Qualification:- CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA Finance preferred with 7+year of working experience.