CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
The Fund Accounting Specialist is an entry level position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients
- Assist in planning and organizing for the investigation and resolution of exceptions to expected results on valuations, and the delivery of unit prices/NAVs in accordance with established deadlines
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure that the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated correctly
- Ensure the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV and that security prices applied to funds are correctly stated
- Demonstrate initiative and lead ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment
- Assist in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, and ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with fund accounting
- Experience within financial institutions preferred
- Knowledge of financial market operations
- Basic knowledge of organization and policies
- Third level qualification studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA at an advanced level preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Fund Accounting
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting