Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation, MBA/PGDM
- Develop brief understanding of day-to-day activities and transactions related to tax and tax accounting matters and make sure they are properly addressed.
- Global direct tax compliance – Assist in preparation of income tax returns and workpapers for foreign jurisdictional income taxes with internal teams or with EY country teams.
- Income Tax Provision – Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual tax provision for US GAAP purposes.
- Statutory Tax Provision – Assist in preparation of annual statutory tax provision as per local GAAP with EY country teams. Assist in data compilation and workpaper preparation, where needed.
- Forecasting – Prepare cash taxes forecast by jurisdictions.
- Tax Payments – Prepare estimated and extension tax payments and manage tax payment process.
- Tax account reconciliation – Prepare balance sheet tax account reconciliation, collect supporting documents and work with client on reconciling items. Prepare and book rectification journal entries, where needed.
- Other Tax functions – Prepare journal entry package, return to provision entries, etc., and submit them for client’s approval.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting / MBA Finance with 1 to 2 years of experience in US and/or Non-US direct tax compliance.
- Knowledge of income tax accounting (ASC 740 and FIN48), other taxes in the US, tax legislation.