CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
JD- O2C Contract Setup- Executive role The Team Member - Q2B Contracts is responsible for performing the Review of set-ups & other related activities. This includes coordinating review of set-ups for clients of NTT DATA across various countries managed by GBSS function of NTT DATA. Also includes providing support on internal/external queries regarding set-ups - need basis. Responsibilities Ensure timely review of all set-ups according to client terms to reduce overall turn-around time of organization. To ensure that there is no contract that is kept on HOLD/Aging without proper reasoning. To ensure updating all the trackers those are required to be maintained. For example, Daily Productivity/Volume tracker, etc. To report any non-compliance issues to the Team Lead so that precautionary measures can be put in place To ensure that there is no misuse of the Company's assets (emails/phones, pdf. writers etc.). Be a part of the regular calls (need basis), audit the information (if needed) and to ensure that no scheduled Calls are missed. Ensure proper control checks are adhered to, so that errors are minimized/eliminated. Perform back up duties for Team members, as necessary. Competencies Intensity/Commitment To Task Follows up on commitments.. Maintains high accuracy level with timely completion of deliverables. Problem Solving Identifies problems, evaluates several options and recommendations, and supports a solution. Ability to understand complex issues.. Communications Effectively communicates with appropriate individuals through all phases of a project or task. Position Specific Education & Experience Education: Graduate in Commerce. MBA/ICWA/CA (Intermediate) a plus. Professional Experience: 1 to 2 years in Order to Cash process. Job Level Specific Duties
- Researches, and recommends system improvements to increase department efficiency and accuracy.
- Will play a supporting role to the seniors in advising and consulting on accounting issues involving business activities for a business unit to ensure proper compliance with internal business policies, laws and GAAP.
- Ensures that the internal accounting reporting requirements of the company are met. Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires 1-2 years relevant experience. Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Skills
- Good knowledge of relevant accounting principles (i.e. GAAP)
Consulting, MBA, Technology, Management