CA, CMA, MBA
Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
• End to End responsible for intercompany both trade and non trade accounting process (intercompany reconciliation of ISA, Interdepartmental, In House Bank, Trade sundries, ICA Loans, Interest, ICA Share capital, etc)
• Collaborate with Strategic Partner RTR team and Market facing teams for the ICA non trade accounting processes
• Prepare/Review Balance sheet account reconciliation for ICA accounts
• Execute the ICS compliance and work with the stakeholders to improve the ICA compliance scores
• ISA Counterclaim process MJV posting/review and ISA reconciliation with KPNV teams
• Collaborating with FPnA teams and Market facing teams for validating the NPR billing template to send for Strategic Partner team processing
• Analyzing and working on the ICA differences with counterparts, providing support to Strategic Partner RTR for solving the differences
• IHB Direct Debit settlement and clearing the payment entries for non-trade ICA accounts.
• Handling the Month end Closing activities of ICA non trade activities to ensure the 5595 Reconciliations, 545 Reconciliation and allother non-trade groups are properly reconciled with counterparts
• Ensure IHB treasury Loans and Interests are properly booked and reconciled with treasury books during the Month End close
• Monitor and review the MEC activities of Strategic Partner RTR team for the interdepartmental and IHB reconciliations with Bank statements, etc
• Collaborate with Strategic Partner PTP team for Intercompany trade differences and related accruals review for posting in WD3-WD5
• Work with ARIC team and Strategic Partner PTP team for the ICA manual adjustment to be posted for ICA trade and non-trade differences above the prescribed threshold limit during MEC – WD4-WD5
• Work with MEC CoE team for resolving the TP/PCA, invalid trading partner error before MEC
• Collaborate with Market facing team for the GBSR action items and work with Strategic Partner team to resolve the pending open items.
• Support the EF teams by correcting the EF/BF incorrect postings and work with INPA team for the ICC code corrections.
• Identify the improvement areas and implement the quality projects to improve the KPI metrics.
• Supporting Audit quires both internal/External.)
- CA/CMA fresher or MBA Finance/ Semi qualified Finance professionals eg: CA, CMA etc with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Good in Microsoft excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, penchant for bringing new ideas and looking for continuous improvements