CA, CFA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Service Institutional Investors with equity research ideas generated by the equity research team and facilitate Investors understanding of the market opportunities
- Keeping them updated on the research calls being made by the organization and advising them on the asset allocation within their portfolio
- Identify, convert & develop successful business relationships with Banks, FIIs, Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds & other Institutional Investor segments for Equity sales
- Coordinating meet between research team with various kind of institutions and corporate
- Prepare and execute a sales plan for the assigned relationship accounts.
- Monitor clients product preferences and assess their investment goals, and work closely with the Senior Management, Capital Markets in structuring the appropriate products.
- Exceptional knowledge of professional and institutional trading
- Should have strong networking and relationship building skills
- Adequate knowledge of the Equity market and the dynamics of Broking business Functional Area
- In-depth knowledge of the economic trends and events and their potential effect on customers assets
- Excellent command of the English language, communication
Desired Candidate Profile:- CA/CFA/MBA Preferred with 0 - 2 years of experience.
Interested candidates can share their resume on :- Plhr@plindia.com