Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Execute and support our Business SOX internal controls assessment, other operational audits and investigations.
- Review the end-to-end business processes, maintain and update Risk and Control Matrices (RCM), flowcharts, and testing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain testing workpapers as well as ensure timely testing.
- Assess and analyze the impact of control deficiencies and audit findings; gain stakeholder agreement on root causes of issues and appropriate corrective actions, while maintaining positive business relationships.
- Participate in risk assessments and the design of audit programs in order to address relevant risks.
- Assist in all phases of internal audits including planning, fieldwork, close meetings, and reporting.
- Assist the Managers and Senior Managers to identify areas of improvement as well as recommend industry-wide best practices.
- Provide recommendations for improving processes and making them more efficient and effective
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance; and a qualified CA (preferred).
- Proven experience in executing and delivering an end-to-end Business Process SOX controls assessment. Experience in IT audits and other Internal Audits is a plus.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Business Processes, GAAP, COSO, SOX and PCAOB auditing standards.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the areas mentioned above.
- Recent Big4 experience, or experience with a cloud-based / software as a service (SAAS) company is a plus.
- Proven analytical skills; working knowledge of data analysis and business intelligence tools is a plus (PowerBI, Tableau).
- Detail and team orientated; ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Self-starter, ability to proactively problem-solve, identify, advocate for and execute improvements.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and embrace change, thrive in a fast-paced environment.