CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role Name And Description
Tax Senior -Senior is expected to Assist in sub-service line and engagement management under the guidance and supervision of team managers. He/she also manage teams comprising Tax Analysts and Advanced Analysts. The exact team structure depends on the size and complexity of the engagement.
When you join EY Transfer Pricing Tax team, you will be at the heart of EYs critical mission to build a better working world by applying knowledge skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business Purpose.
Your Key Responsibilities
- The candidate must demonstrate project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical,
- The candidate must also demonstrate advanced understanding of the principles of VAT and be able to guide the team in applying the same.
- The candidate will have responsibility to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore must have the ability to multi-task.
- As the candidate will work extensively with various technology tools, should show strong proficiency in effectively using computer / technology.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities such as coaching and mentoring feedback, key
- Helps define learning gaps and works with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge that learning gap
- Fulfills role of instructor and transfer of knowledge to team members, as needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master's degree (or CA/ ICWA/CS Inter/ Final) required
- At least 4-5 years of previous Transfer Pricing experience. Preferred that the candidate has exposure to complete or partial Global documentation projects within the Transfer Pricing field
- Should be handling a team
- Proficiency with technology required (e.g. MS word, MS excel, MS power point)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
What We Look For
We are looking for good tax Knowledge professionals with genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.