CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Junior Accountant (Contract)
Bangalore, Bengaluru North, Karnataka, India
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
Staff Accountantat ThoughtSpot India, you’ll have the opportunity to learn aspects of Accounts Payable Accounting along with applicable taxation, will provide overall exposure of AP Process.
Your responsibilities will encompass assisting in the following key projects:
- Accounting Vendor Invoices in accounting software.
- Updating monthly trackers like Contractors, Credit Notes, FA, Rent, MSME Vendor List, Invoice Tracker.
- Bank Reconciliations - weekly Payment status updateion in coupa.
- Payment Reconciliation between Coupa and accounting software
- Employee Reimbursement tracker update biweekly
- PO Invoice check weekly
- Preparing and analyzing Vendor Accruals monthly
- Advance adjustment for the Vendors
- Travel Advance adjustment for employees
- Employee corporate card expenses verification and accounting.
- Preparing the data and updating monthly GSTR 1 & 3B for filing GST Input Reconciliation with 2A & 2B - Monthly basis
- TDS Reconciliation with Monthly billings
- Preparation of TDS quarterly return Form 26Q TDS Master File update monthly
- Preparing the AP Aging reports. Sharing Form-16 to Vendors quarterly.
- Uploading of all Balance Sheet schedules and month close process in FloQast.
- B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA Inter
- 1+ years of experience in accounts payable, GST, TDS, accruals, bank reconciliation, month end close or other accounting process.
- Strong interpersonal skills— including written and oral communication skills.
- Looking at simplifications of activities to have the output to be repeatable, consistent, and accurate. Knowledge of financial controls and procedures, IGAAP knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite, Coupa is preferred.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies:ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.