Accounts Payable Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Actual/Estimated Landing Cost Reconciliation –
- Research cost differences at a Purchase Order level between import receipt and invoice costs to determine cause of the difference.
- Collaborates with global teams to address payment issues such as duplicate payments, payment on wrong PO or incorrect payment amount.
- Review item set-up for incorrect cost or case pack.
- Monitors Import Payment query mailbox, ACR emails and related activities. Research questions regarding import receipt or purchase journal activity from Merchants, Inventory Control or Merchandise Finance.
Research and Issue Resolution-
- Research and process PO correction and transfer forms received from DC’s that identify case pack and quantity issues.
- Process any receipt corrections identified during receipt to invoice discrepancy research.
- Resolves item set up issues for duty, royalties and first cost to prevent cost discrepancies on future import orders.
- Files accurate Import Claims with adequate documentation to file shortage and return to vendor claims.
- Communication- Works effectively with MPLS partners to resolve process related issues. Recommends and identifies trends to report risks to affected global teams
- Ensure critical SOX SLAs and accuracy is met.
- Performs critical SOX control activities and testing as required
- Provides adequate support to MPLS to record correct accruals and ensure accurate monthly reporting.
Qualifications:- Commerce Degree with min 3 years of experience in accounts payable.