CA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - IPCC / IPC
- Develop relationships with existing global AP, AR, and accounting team managers to provide exceptional service delivery and prompt resolution of issues.
- Manage and support the development of a team of four to 10 employees.
- Service the delivery of AP and T&E, which includes invoice management, query management, payments, and month-end close.
- Monitor and supervise the processing of purchase orders, vendor invoices, vendor statement reconciliation, vouch journal entries for transactions, and accounts payable aging.
- Resolve issues related to T&E processing and interpret the T&E policy with its intent.
- AR management: Follow up billing with customers, AR aging control, and maintaining AR balances per company norms.
- Issue resolutions related to billing and its collection, including sales teams liaison.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly AP and AR reports.
- Perform various reconciliations and assist in general ledger reconciliations and monthly close.
- Identify initiatives needed to improve service delivery in areas of underperformance.
- Ensure the team maintains the highest level of quality in process delivery and that all KPIs are met and exceeded.
- B.Com/CA Inter/CMA Inter or any equivalent degree with 6 to 10 years of experience with US/UK AP/AR processes.
- Strong knowledge of AP, T&E, and AR processes, PeopleSoft, Concur, and Salesforce.