Audit & Control - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
• Complete and accurate preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to applicable regulators ex: FR Y2314, Call Report, FR Y9LP, FFIEC 030etc.
• Prepare initial schedules and reports, including primary data provider capture point and work paper preparations
• Analyze financial data in order to complete filings, understand fluctuations and uncover potential inaccuracies
• Perform edit check reviews and follow up on applicable discrepancies
• Perform reconciliations across products, reports and schedules
• Execute source system data reconciliation versus General Ledger
• Prepare monthly management reports and trends on capital adequacy
• Monthly systems processing of Moody's Risk Authority including manual systems entries, data extractions, data quality checks and reconciliations
• Stay informed of regulatory changes and work with management to develop processes for implementation of new reporting requirements
• Maintain detailed procedures and documentation for the above processes.
Education and Experience:- MBA / CA / CPA with 7-10 yrs. of experience.