CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
- Assist in key month end activities which provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information.
- Reviewing financials on a daily basis during the month-end period and reporting issues to finance management, comparing Actual to plan/ forecast/ prior period to ensure correct month-end close & investigating unusual postings of expenses
- Prepare accruals and other journal entries and lead the month end close process
- Prepare dashboards/Packages, report/analyze and interpret periodic financial data for functional management accurately and on a timely basis
- Monthly management reporting, updating reporting decks & management reviews with Finance Management as required
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes to current procedures
- Provide commentary and insights on performance against budgeted (OP) plan and prior year
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Estimate reporting (pre- month end estimates of expenses) as well as monthly journal entries
- Perform adhoc analysis on multiple expense categories
- Project management on cross functional teams
- Construct models and/or processes to improve forecasting ability
- Work with US stakeholders to create and review quarterly forecasts and annual OP plans, including reporting & analysis to explain changes against given baselines
- Providing end to end support / take ownership for Operating Planning exercise
- Education qualification – B.Com, / MBA (Finance) / CA-Inter / CWA-Inter / M.Com
- Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in Accounting / Finance
- Good understanding of Basics in Accounting / financial analysis and Planning / Reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, multi-tasking capabilities are a must
- Ability to lead projects, assignments and adhoc requests
- Candidate should have a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Must be willing to work in US operating hours
- Should have a Proactive approach in problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Sound Decision making skills
For Internal Applicants:
- Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
- Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
- Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
- Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
- Employees who have completed 18 months in the organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
- Existing Level 5,6 & 7 are eligible to apply, will be considered for Level 8 if selected
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel & Macros
- Knowledge of Oracle/Hyperion/Tableau
- Experience in a service oriented captive business environment preferred – other experiences in KPO may also be preferred