CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a Pega developer with broad technical skills and experience in the whole development lifecycle? Do you have a passion to deliver quality products? Do you enjoy working with global teams and collaborating with multiple business stakeholder? Are you analytically strong and highly motivated? We’re looking for someone like you to help us:
- collaborate with the Business Analysts and the business to ensure that user stories are delivered with high quality
- lead the Pega development team to ensure adherence to SDLC process and high quality of deliverables
- ensure compliance with architecture guidelines, security requirements, and design and development standards
- identify the impact of new functional and non-functional requirements
- help evaluating high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs / benefit)
You’ll be working in the Products team in Pune. We are a unit within UBS Asset Management. Our team is managing several platforms for product onboarding and marketing.
- have 4+ years of experience as a Pega Developer (experience in the financial services industry is plus)
- should be CSSA Pega certified
- have the ability to understand business needs
- have experience with complex data architectures and financial reference data
- have experience with creating out of the box reports
- have experience with architecting shared data, framework, and UI components
- have knowledge of Pega best practices and security and access control
- have strong experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and must be able to write /understand SQL scripts
- have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent written and spoken English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.