Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified
- Responsible for formulating financial plans and policies including establishment and maintenance of fiscal controls, preparation and interpretation of financial reports, and safeguarding company assets. Develops and maintains overall policies and management controls for various functions.
- Functions responsible for may include Business Controlling, Finance Operations, Treasury, Accounting, Internal Audit, Tax, and Credit. Directs the annual and long term planning processes.
- Actively participates in continuing performance reviews of businesses, recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- CA, ACA / ICWA.
- Knowledge on Manufacturing operations in engineering / electrical industry
- Understanding of plant KPIs, working capital management; cost reduction techniques