CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Responsibilities will include:Understand the project commercials and cost management of the project including,
- Preparing budget, resource profiling
- Monitor the actual cost/hours against budget, earned value analysis
- Preparation of agreements, change control notes, invoices
- Follow up with internal clients on approval of change control notes, invoices etc.
- Preparing weekly/monthly progress reports
- Supporting Project Manager on Business Management System activities
- Understanding the existing dashboards and preparing new dashboards using power BI along with digital team
- Supporting Project Manager in their daily tasks, as & when required
- Storing project data properly as directed by Project Manager and ensure use of standard templates, information etc. across all similar projects.
- Proactive involving in improving the processes through automation and use of digital delivery practices.
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications as below:
- B.Com / M.Com Degree in Accounting/Finance. Any additional degree in Finance would be an added advantage.
- Relevant years working on design consultancy
- Should have project related working experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
ALL - India
Finance and Accounting