CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
An exciting Infrastructure Developer role is available within JPMC's Global Technology Infrastructure Organization. The successful candidate will be challenged to work alongside and also lead other infrastructure developers across the globe to build world class hybrid clouds.
We look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Why should you join?
- To learn and work on the latest technologies in the industry.
- "I've learnt more in 1 year within this team, than 5 years at my previous company".
- To develop infinitely scalable, reliable, and available software.
- Technically knowledgeable management who empower their engineering teams.
- A friendly, open, and transparent culture.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
Key skills and experience:
- Software development (Senior / Lead).
- Software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Microservices software design and architecture (scalability, reliability, availability).
- Structured and unstructured databases
- Software and systems security.
- Monitoring and Alerting.
- Version control systems (git).
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Python, Go, Java.
- Cloud Foundry
- Terraform and experience with AWS and GoogleCloud
- Datacenter stack (Storage, Compute, Networking)
- Agile software development methodology.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.