CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Your field of responsibility
Contribute in the quality assurance effort for strategic and supplier funded projects. Coordinate with business analyst, application development & team on the business side if needed. Own the work that you deliver and ensure successful implementation. Ensure that the effort is very well documented and reviewed.
Your future colleagues
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views & experiences. We believe our differences enable us to be a better team. Everyone in the department is extremely approachable and supporting.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Quality assurance expertise with mainframe technology stack is required to support strategic supplier projects and to enhance very important applications in Instrument Reference Data
- Experienced quality assurance test automation engineer with 5 to 7 years of experience in automation and manual testing of diverse applications
- Expertise in different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including methodologies like Agile and Waterfall
- Extensive experience in working with functional requirement documents, preparing test plan & test cases, test case execution, defect tracking, test summary document creation & test sign of preparation and walkthrough
- Thorough knowledge of software testing methodologies - Functional, Integration, Regression, smoke, sanity & system testing
- Extensive experience in GUI testing, Database testing, Webservice Testing and should be familiar with ETL concepts
- Strong Experience in Java Programming, Object Oriented Concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism and Collections), Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites
- Extensive automation testing framework experience - Selenium, UFT, Bounty etc.
- Extensive Java, UNIX shell scripting & SQL experience
- Hands-on experience on various test management tools like Jira, HP-ALM/Quality Centre
- Outstanding analytical troubleshooting skills
- A proven ability to pick up and learn a wide range of new technologies and topics
- Prepared to take on responsibility for tasks and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.