CFA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, MBA/PGDM, FRM
- Manage client inquiries on portfolio related matters. Follow through on issues with relevant internal teams
- Produce and quality control the Green Package for all internal and external clients.
- Maintain data and analytics reported in the Green Package and other Aladdin tools. Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure data quality
- Subject matter experts for all content (Risk/Returns) that are reported within the Green Package.
- Continuously streamline and automate the Green Package process through production and engineering improvement
- Understand client objectives, trading strategies and market events to effectively respond to client requests by monitoring daily trading activity
- Follow the Global markets on a daily basis to understand how macro-economic factors affect the portfolios’ risks and investment decisions.
- Post Graduate – MBA (Finance) fresher or B.Com (with 1-2 yrs’ relevant experience)
- Added advantage CFA level 1 or 2 /FRM level 1
- Knowledge of SQL, UNIX, Python, VBA, PERL will be an added advantage.