Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
- Collaborating with Global Leads (VP, Sr Director, Director) and Regional leads (Directors and Sr Managers) to develop a budget.
- Ensuring approvals are obtained with the Strategic finance for both annual and incremental budget asks.
- Ensure PO's are raised on a timely basis and co-ordinate with the Vendors / Regionals leads to timely invoicing.
- Monitoring spending on a periodic basis to ensure it remains within budget. Provide status to the Regional leads to ensure actions are taken.
- Ensuring accurate monthly accrual with the Finance Ops.
- Creating Business case for Incremental ask.
- Global Tax and Reporting COE - Managing Project Status and issue logs on the Transition.
- Tracking KPI's and SLA for the Global Tax and Reporting COE.
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives and communications
- Create and manage documentation and reports for projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA / CA / MBA equivalent qualification (preferred not a must)
- 4 to 6+ years professional experience, with 3+ years relevant experience. Prior working experience in Consulting Firms, US MNC and/or dynamic and fast-paced environment with regional experience will be an advantage.
- MBA / CA / CPA equivalent qualification (preferred not a must)
- Worked on Project Management and tracking Budgets.
- Experience with Oracle R12 or another large scale ERP is preferred
- Experience in using automation tools e.g., Tableau, Alteryx (preferred not a must)
- A Self Starter and team player who promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors and peers, have ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate key information and status to stakeholders and is able to manage through influence.
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and multitask with excellent project and time management skills. Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous and detailed oriented without losing the big picture
- Process oriented and an advocate of standardization of finance/compliance functions