Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Years of Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Joining Time frame : Immediate to 15 days
Preferred Qualifications: B.C.A./ B.E. /M.C.A /M.B.A
- Hands-on experience in various IT tools including Excel VBA/Macro/SQL programming
- Good understanding of financial concepts
- Basic understanding of Credit/Fixed income concepts (Bonds/CDS/Credit spreads) would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent and decisive mind-set
- Ability to work under stringent timelines
Roles & Responsibilities
The role supports a Global Investment bank for its Credit Strategy/Fixed Income Trading desk team in London
The analyst will be responsible for the following:
– Run daily or weekly based legacy tools in Excel and prepare periodic reports which are published by the client and are also used for proprietary trading.
– Automate existing quantitative models/credit models using Macros/VBA.
– Build quantitative models from scratch which will be used by the client to support their research/analysis and generate trade ideas.
– Source data from various data sources like Bloomberg, Client’s internal websites and some external data provider website using Excel VBA programming and SQL programming, and present it to the client in a concise manner.
– Conduct process improvements or automations for the other in-house teams
Job Type : Full Time
Xpetize is a technology solutions company, supporting customers in IoT, application and engineering services, data services, cybersecurity, cloud and social services. We are headquartered in Trivandrum with offices in Bengaluru, Pune, USA and Japan. We work tirelessly to help our customers across the globe since 2011 and relentlessly trying to grow our expertise across geographies. Our flagship Industry 4.0 product XPETICS, is a fully managed IIoT platform that lets customers securely connect and process IoT data at scale. We have a flexible and open work culture, lots of fun, flexi work hours, up skilling programs, medical insurance for family and parents and ensuring work life balance.