Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Extract and process data from central databases/repositories to support Risk analytics work & reporting using SAS and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Develop, monitor and optimize auto-decisioning systems (including credit scoring models).
- Coordinate and partner with other team members to deliver high value analytics based on business requirements.
- Provide Machine Learning (“ML”) and Analytic support on key company initiatives.
- Identify trends in the market and business environment to support forecasting and planning and overall portfolio performance.
- Provide recommendations for systems and performance improvements as appropriate.
- Bachelor/MBA/MA/MS Degree
- with 4 years minimum experience
- SQL, Python and/or R coding is a plus
- SAS BASE and STAT advanced user.
- Proficient with advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint,
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to work with limited and/or complex data sets.
- Ability to interpret data and translate into meaningful business insights.
- Strong rigor and project management skills.