Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Provide Steady State support in Small Change delivery
- Holding meetings / drive fit-gap sessions with Business and other stakeholders, researching processes, collecting data & business requirements, analyzing information and performing related tasks
- Preparation of Business Requirement Specification (BRS) documentation
- Manage stakeholders across the Syngenta eco-system including Business users, IS organization, Business Architecture and cross tower organizations
- Closely work with Syngenta System Implementation partners to ensure successful change delivery
- Design and review the solution in collaboration with the Steady State Support/ Project team
- Manage the cross functional integration points with Production & Supply, Sales & Distribution , MDM and Data & Information teams
- Review and approve various deliverables such as Solution Design Document, Functional Requirement Specifications and Testing plan (FRS, Test Scripts, IST)
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Training for the business users
- Track and resolve the Hyper-care issues
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the different phases of the project for successful deployment of the solution
- Opportunity to work on new age technologies including Robotics, Analytics and other software platforms and applications.
Qualification:- CA/ MBA Finance with Total experience of 9 to 12 years in Finance and Procurement processes including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Internal & External reporting, Treasury, Costing, FP& A, Asset Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting.