Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
• Ensure that Regulatory Capital Reporting develops, maintains and produces comprehensive and effective analysis and top-level reporting of Capital;
• Support the analysis required; and,
• Undertake a critical review of the material supplied by businesses within Regulatory Capital Management, and, after consultation with them, arrive at an accurate and agreed content
What will you be doing?
• Assist in producing Credit Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk Regulatory Capital results based on Basel II / Basel IV Framework
• Assist in producing Supplemental Leverage Ratio for the Group entity or any of its subsidiary
• Assist in ensure strong control framework is in place to generate the quarterly regulatory reporting and Weekly and Monthly internal business and senior management reporting
• Assist in Internal and External Audit Reviews
• Assist in production of Pillar 3 reports (External disclosures).
• CA / MBA / CPA
• Fresher with strong knowledge of finance concepts and Banking products or 1-2 years of experience of working within a Regulatory reporting or finance function within the banking industry
• Experience and knowledge of PRA prudential regulatory reporting is critical.
• Good product knowledge.
• Good knowledge of excel.